The School of Hospitality Business Management offers a hospitality focused business education from a fully accredited Carson College of Business with expert instruction in the fields of hospitality and wine business management. The school is consistently rated in the top 5 percent of the 170 similar programs in the nation. The program started in 1932, making it the third oldest program of its kind in the country.
The School of Hospitality Business Management will produce graduates who will be able to:
- Complete a 1,000-hour industry requirement, earning employer evaluation scores of 80% or higher.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative hospitality business leadership skills to solve problems.
- Identify service issues and propose service solutions while considering multiple stakeholders.
- As members of a team, through a group project, evaluate a hospitality operationand present acceptable findings and/or solutions considering the implications for multiple stakeholders.
- Gain deeper understanding of different cultures and business operations from these cultures, preferably through studying abroad.
The School of Hospitality Business Management
Todd Hall 342
PO Box 644736
Pullman, WA USA 99164-4736